CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Autumn Sunset over Willard Bay


Last night I wanted to take some pictures of the sunset because after all my travels this summer, I am convinced that we are blessed to have some of the most incredible sunsets anywhere! This picture is proof of that. While I was there taking pictures at what I thought was just the perfect time, the sunset continued to get more and more beautiful with every passing moment. I just kept snapping pictures hoping to capture just the perfect shot. Although my picture is far from perfect, I still believe it is beautiful thanks to a very kind Father in Heaven who blesses us every day with such beauty around us. I hope you take some time to enjoy a beautiful sunset, it's good for the spirit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

~kj~ said...

That is gorgeous!!!!! We go up in the moutains quit a bit all year round and love the views in Heber!!

xo