CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn Time!

There is a distinct change in the weather and the mornings are brisk and the nights have cooled down just the way I like them. When I sleep with the window open and the breeze blows in across our bed, it makes pulling up the comforter so  comfortable! Living here in Mantua sometimes I can listen to the neighbors pond running and I imagine I am camping (not a hard thing to imagine at all) and it makes drifting off to sleep a little easier. I just love this time of year. Of course I wish it lasted a little longer but as with everthing, in order to appreciate it, there must be opposition and winter will follow close behind. So as not to dwell on what is coming next, I wanted to capture a little of what I am enjoying now. Tonight we took Tyler's little ones for a walk and it was so beautiful outside. If time allows, maybe a walk around the lake on Sunday. Tomorrow is out of the question - Wayne is installing our new patio door ~ yeah!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: