CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School Shopping with Grandma Shel











Today was a special day for Sydnee and me. We went on our annual grandma school clothes shopping spree. We started early this morning. First we went to Costco - I know sounds weird but they really have some cute stuff for good prices. Then we went to TJMax, Ross, and the mall. We had lunch at the Olive Garden. Sydnee wanted "pizza" and that was the closest place I could think of that had pizza. She had a cheese pizza and breadsticks with raspberry lemonade. After lunch we shopped some more until we could find some shoes we liked. We finally ended up at Famous Footwear. We got her a pair of Nike tennis shoes and a pair of brown leather "Roxy" flats. They are really cute. They were having a sale so I got them buy one, get one 1/2 off and then I had a $5 coupon. We did pretty well. I couldn't resist a cute Dora outfit for Savannah, it was 6 bucks for a pair of levis, a tank and a cute little yellow jacket like with Dora on it. I also got a bunch of brand new clothes for Syd online today, they should arrive sometime next week.

3 comments:

The Sextons said...

it looks like you guys had a blast. What a lucky girl to have such a sweet grandma. All the clothes are darling.

Hillary said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love girl shopping days. I noticed your pinching your pennies link. LOVE that site!! I've used it for about a year now.

~kj~ said...

sounds like fun!! hope all is well haven't talked for awhile!!
take care