CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

BBQ at Great Grandma and Grandpas house

Tonight we had a belated birthday party for my mom. She had her 80th birthday while we were on our cruise. So tonight we had all of the grandkids together and the great-grandkids. It was good fun and it was nice to see my mom enjoy her family around her. She's had a rough past month so it's good to have her feeling better.
Sydnee and Savannah were cooperative and let me take their picture, but it wasn't until they had both eaten and Savannah has cheetos all over her little cheeks.
My nephew Jerame and his wife enjoy cheetos as well, seems they like to share their cheetos with each other -
Jocelyn and Karie had a good chat with my neice Kristin about her upcoming baby. Kristin is due with her first baby in November. My neice-in-law Christa is also expecting their first baby in April, and Danny and Chihiro are expecting their 4th! Brent and Bonalee are really adding to their family!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: