CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Dog Hank!

No doubt about it, Hank can be a real pill. He has chewed up so many things I couldn't even begin to list them all. $19 off of my dresser to start, the mail off of the couch, my new wreath I had just bought the day before at Tai Pan, a bunch of Jocelyn's wedding announcements and he even got to the cats tail! But inspite of all that, he's really a cute puppy with just way to much energy for his own good. Here is Brandon helping to get rid of some of that energy productively with good clean fun! Hank loves to jump and so today I thought I'd see if we could get some of this captured on camera. He was very cooperative, and Jocelyn did a great job behind the camera.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: