CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's






Last night we had Sydnee spend the night. Savannah was sick so she wasn't able to come. We started with dinner at Richardo's. Sydnee had already eaten so she ate chips and drank pop. After dinner we went home and I gave Sydnee the lastest clothing purchase I had mde for her. I am quite proud of what I was able to get for m $100. Sydnee had a personal fashion show for Wayne and I. After the fashion show, we did clean up and headed off to bed. Syd slept in her little sleeping bag on our floor. In the morning Syd was awaken by grandpa yelling at Hank for chewing up the extension cord. She spent an hour playing pool on our kids pool table. We picked apples, played with legos, made an apple pie, decorated a halloween trick or treat bag and went to the country store for some candy. Not too bad for all of this by 1:00!


After all of this we went to the celebration center with Jocelyn and Brandon, had a riot!!! I loved all the rides but the big swing make me sick! It was still fun. After the Celebration Center in Logan, we drove to Layton to dinner with all of the kids at Tempanyaki, It was super tasty!! We all loved it. Then we came back here to our house for home made ice cream and apple pie. I'm sure glad Jocelyn had a birthday and let us celebrate with her late.

2 comments:

~kj~ said...

K, I know you get on here but you don't talk to me anymore.....any reason for that??? :) Anyway you sound busy like always so just saying hi.

~kj~ said...

i put in the blog what kind of dog he is silly girl...a "morkie" half yorkie half maltese. And his name is Koda!!!! I will get a pic up soon!